About John JJ Waugh
Realtor®, Author, Speaker
John has written three comprehensive manuals, detailing the role of the buyer’s agent in both new construction and existing home purchases. John has also authored a sales training method to achieve your real estate goals within 60 days. Contact John to learn more about consulting services.
With more than 34 years experience in the construction industry combined with his real estate expertise, John teaches New York State accredited continuing education classes to both new and seasoned real estate agents. His goal is to equip real estate professionals with the best and most up-to-date information possible, so they can represent buyers with excellence, professionalism and integrity.
- National Association of Realtors®
- New York State Association of Realtors®
- Greater Rochester Association of Realtors®
- Real Estate Buyers Agent Council
- GRAR Professional Standards Committee
- Licensed Real Estate Broker
- Certified New Home Sales Professional (CSP)
- Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
- Certified Buyer Representative (CBR)
- Graduate, Realtor® Institute (GRI)
- NYSAR State Certified Instructor
- Instructor Training Institute (ITI)